Apps Solution Centre
The Apps Solution Centre (ASC) at SolCen Technologies is a hive of opportunity to create brilliant solutions for different profile of users, across customers and employee segments. Our team of experts add value to the business by digitizing, and more importantly, mobilizing solutions with a focus on intuitive user experience without compromising on security. The team’s expertise in native iOS and Windows Apps is showcased in CASS, our end-to-end after sales services/repair solution; as well as the iOS-based visual merchandising and inventory lookup solutions.
All SolCen Apps are built using the Agile methodology, with close integration with strong QA support provided by DTU. ASC also thrives on best of the environment provided by Software factory, thus having standard source control, validation and build methods. Work methods at ASC also encourage research on latest tools and technologies across the platforms. Proof of concept is the way of life at ASC thus inculcating the mindset of closure in its employees.
Why SolCen for Apps
Native iOS Apps development team with expertise in
- Enterprise Mobile App UI and UX design (with Sketch)
- The latest iOS languages
- Multi-threaded programming and Core Data
- Source Code Management tools (with Git and svn)
- Developing Universal iOS Apps.
- SOAP and RESTFul APIs
- Integrating third-party frameworks
- Quality control with Network debugging tools like Charles Proxy, Post Master, etc.
Native Windows Apps development team with expertise in:
- The full stack Windows App development cycle with XAML, WSDL, C# in the latest Visual Studio.
- Intuitive user experience with advanced components
- Multi-threaded programming
Server Side for Apps
- Team specialized in C#.Net platform with expertise in multiple Databases
Advanced Apps Lab To research:
- Hybrid Apps Development tools like Apache Cordova, Xamarin, Intel XDK, WinDev, Power Apps etc.
- Cutting edge image handling with multiple platforms
- Advanced Location services
- Broad integration with file systems
- Intuitive touchscreen gestures.
We have been working with SolCen to build its Regional Dynamics AX single instance. The team in Bangalore is instrumental to the success of our project and close to 30 experts are participating to this strategic initiative. I am always impressed by the expertise and the commitment of SolCen employees and we plan to continue to invest in this partnership.
We work closely with SolCen to propose wide range of expertise to IT and Business Teams in our organization. SolCen Team has proven strong expertise on many technologies, offering our House the opportunity to revamp our Delivery model. Indian teams are involved in strategic projects in our different regions (Asia - Europe - USA - Americas). SolCen is a key asset on which we'll continue to invest in the following years.
Thanks to their involvement and passion, the Bangalore teams are key contributors to the creation and the deployment of the Microsoft Dynamics AX solution and strategy within the organization. On both Business and Technical streams, they have proven their expertise. SolCen is integrated within our Global AX landscape thus providing the strong technical and business know-how.
Dans un monde où la technologie évolue chaque jour, nos équipes techniques doivent être agiles principalement dans l'écosystème Microsoft (Dynamics AX) Pour ces défis, nous avons besoin d'experts techniques capables de gérer des projets de plus en plus complexes à travers le monde et d'intégrer de nouvelles fonctionnalités. Solcen est capable de livrer des projets techniquement complexes et le plus important avec passion.